Hand out card to everyone so they can either make name tags, business cards or name plates that fold into a triangular shape and sit on each student's desk.
|Level:||Elementary grade 1 - 6|
|Works with:||Studying "My name is ___"|
|Class size:||Small to large|
You will need:
- Card, cut out to size.
- Color pencils or similar for the students (they should have them already)
- Show your example card. If it's oversized and easy to see, that's good too.
- Explain what you have included. (ie. name, a picture of your hobby, decoration, etc)
- Hand out card.
- Help students write their name. For larger classes, the home teacher should assist too.
- If you are making business cards, that will fit nicely into a walk and talk activity exchanging the business cards.