The premise for this activity is you, as the ALT, know nothing about clubs but are very interested in learning about them, specifically the rules. Students group up and come up with the rules from their clubs.
|Level:||Junior high grade 2|
|Works with:||You must ~.|
|Class size:||Medium to large|
You will need:
- scrap paper
- Students make groups based on their club.
- Hand out paper to each group.
- Students think of and compose the wording of each rule as a group but write one rule then pass the pen.
- Present the rules to the ALT (and class).
- After you get students in groups and hand out papers, then is a good time to explain what you want to know. How you present your interest in club rules will reflect in how motivated the students are in communicating back to you the rules.
- This activity may not work in certain classes, depending on the numbers from different clubs. You may have only one student from the badminton club, etc.
This activity works well to review Sunshine 2 Program 3 Section 1.